Tour Poznan by night is a completely new esthetic experience even for those who have already visited the city! Some of our monuments seem to be created for exposition in the warm even light in the overwhelming darkness of the night. All of them show a different façade at night time, which is perfect for thematic sightseeing, for example criminal Poznan or Poznan beer traditions.
Poznań by night (approx. 2h)
• Ostrów Tumski: Cathedral, Psalterium, Jordan's Bridge
• Old Market: renaissance City Hall, little houses, whipping post, chosen tenement houses, Bamberg Woman’s Well, City Weighing Scale, City Guard building, Działyński Palace
• Former Jesuit College with Parish Church – a pearl of the baroque
• Freedom Square, Bazar, Raczyński Library, National Museum
• Former Imperial Quarter with the Imperial Palace , Opera House, Adam Mickiewicz University and Mickiewicz Square
If you chose a themed sight-seeing tour, f.ex. Criminal Poznan or Poznan beer traditions, the guide will include additional elements into sightseeing. In that case the length of the tour can be extended.
Please contact us to find out the offer details.
makieta Ostrowa Tumskiego
Ratusz i słynne domki budnicze